Shipping and delivery costs
We deliver to selected countries ouside the European Union with the following shipping costs:
Australia: 35 EUR (UPS Express Saver)
Canada: 30 EUR/ 33 USD (UPS Express Saver)
Hong Kong: 35 EUR (UPS Express Saver)
Japan: 35 EUR (UPS Express Saver)
New Zealand: 35 EUR (UPS Express Saver)
South Korea: 35 EUR (UPS Express Saver)
Switzerland: 29 EUR (UPS Standard)
United Kingdom (UPS Standard)*: 27 EUR
*Due to Brexit-related new tax regulations, if you are located in Great Britain or Northern Ireland, the
minimum order value must be 160 EUR (excluding shipping costs).
United States (USA): 30 EUR/ 33 USD (UPS Express Saver)
We offer free shipping for all orders over 350 EUR (413 USD).
Most orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your order. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the following business day.
We use UPS courier services. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a notification email from UPS with the parcel tracking number so you can check the delivery status of your order.
Orders are shipped from Kraków, Poland.
Approximate (not guaranteed) delivery time to the non-EU countries is between 3 and 10 business days from the shipment day. Transit time may vary depending on the distance from our warehouse in Kraków, public holidays in countries of transit, unpredicted delays from our carrier or severe weather conditions.
Please note the products’ prices listed on our website are the same for the EU and for countries outside the EU. These prices, however, include a different VAT rate (value added tax): 23% for EU and 0% for non-EU countries. As delivery costs to non-EU countries are much higher than to the EU, and in fact higher than shipping cost we charge you, the difference in VAT covers a part of the real shipping costs.
You may have to pay import and/or duty taxes on the items purchased outside of the EU, please note these local fees are not included in your invoice from studio b3. These fees are not implemented or collected by studio b3, and thus cannot be refunded.
In the event that you need to pay import and/or duty taxes, you will be contacted directly by the shipping service and the order will not be released until you have paid.
Since customs policies and import duties vary from country to country, we suggest you contact your local customs office to find out more before placing your order.
UPS will return the package to our warehouse after the 3rd unsuccessful delivery attempt. They may hold the package at a facility near you after the 3rd unsuccessful delivery attempt. Please check the UPS site frequently for any status updates.
It is your, the buyer’s, responsibility to make sure that the shipping address is entered correctly. If the parcel is shipped with an incorrect address the parcel will most likely be returned to our warehouse and if you request to reship the parcel additional shipping costs may be applied.
Returns and refunds
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us for either exchange or refund. You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
To return the item(s) please follow the guidelines below.
- All returned items must be unworn, with original tags and packaging. The items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Send an email to email@example.com to inform us which item(s) you wish to return. It is important you notify us which products you are returning, as this information is necessary for customs procedures once the goods arrive back in Poland.
- Fill out the Return Form enclosed with your order (or download and print the Return Form available at the bottom of this page)
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as to prevent their damage in transport. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Send the goods to the following address:
studio b3 Paulina Blachura
Góra Libertowska 45, 2. Floor
30-444 Libertów, Poland
- Returns are made at your, the customer’s, own expense.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, so for your own protection, remember to keep the return receipt.
- Important! All returns from outside of the European Union require a completed customs declaration stating “RETURNED GOODS ORIGINATING IN THE EU” and a copy of the original invoice, both attached to the outside of the package in a transparent pocket. Failure to do this will result in delays at customs and in making refunds. A lack of a customs declaration or an incomplete declaration may incur a charge which will be deducted from your refund.
- If you receive a defective product, a wrong item or item in a different size than ordered, we will cover the cost of returning it to us.
We will process your return within 2-7 working days from the receipt date. Refunds may take longer to appear on your PayPal account, credit card or bank account.
Refunds (excluding shipping costs) will be credited the same way as the original payment was made.
Please note that the shipping costs of returned items are non-refundable.
Returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from the studio b3 website.
We can exchange item(s) where a different size of the same item is required.
If there is an issue with the product itself due to defects in materials or craftsmanship please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away so we can replace it for you.
If the event of an exchange request the article is no longer available, we will provide a refund of the amount of the purchase.
In case of an exchange or a replacement of a defective product or a wrong item, a new item will be sent to you without additional charges.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding shipping or returns of our products, and we will do our best to assist you.
Download Return Form