The User has the right to negotiate the terms of the Sales Agreement with the Seller before submitting the Order. In the event the User gives up the possibility of concluding a Sales Agreement by way of individual negotiations, these Terms and Conditions and generally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
SECTION I – DEFINITIONS:
The terms used in these Terms & Conditions mean:
- Seller – Ms. Paulina Blachura running a business under Paulina Blachura STUDIO B3 at ul. Jana Zamoyskiego 33/21, 30-519 Kraków, under the entry into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record (CEiDG) of the Republic of Poland, kept by the Minister of Development, the authority making the Seller’s entry to the CEiDG: Kraków City Hall, NIP (tax identification number): 6772287453, REGON 120754453, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in matters related to the Online Store: email@example.com; contact phone number: +48 606 987 555, every day on working days from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, on Saturdays that are not statutory holidays: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (connection fee as per the operator’s tariff whose service the User uses);
- Online store – online store run by the Seller at the URL address: www.studiob3.pl;
- Customer – an adult individual of legal capacity (which also includes a natural person running a one-man business), a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whom legal provisions provide legal capacity, making Orders as part of the Online Store;
- User – any person using the Online Store website;
- Goods – own hand-made women’s clothing, accessories: bags, hats and other products offered by the Seller for retail sale in the Online Store;
- Goods page – a single sub-page in the Online Store, where detailed information about the Goods is provided;
- Price – the gross price of the Goods placed next to the information on the Products, however not including the costs of delivery of the Goods to the Customer;
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Online Store, indicating the Goods or a set of Goods specified by the Customer for processing, in accordance with these Terms & Conditions;
- Working days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays;
- Sales agreement – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer using the Online Store, and in the case where the Customer is a Consumer, a distance sales agreement within the meaning of the provisions of the Consumer Law;
- Customer’s Account – a tool available in the Online Store system, which after entering the e-mail address (Login) and Password allows for e.g. tracking the stages of Order completion in the Online Store website, browsing the Order history, editing the Customer’s contact details and changing the Password, etc.;
- Login – e-mail address provided by the User during registration in the Online Store, required together with the Password to set up the Customer’s Account;
- Password – a sequence of letters, numbers or other characters chosen by the User during the registration of the Customer’s Account, used to secure access to the Customer’s Account;
- Consumer – a natural person making a legal transaction with the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity, as defined in Article 22 (1) of the Civil Code;
- Civil Code– the Act of 24 April 1964, Civil Code. (unified text Dz. U.(Journal of Laws) of 2014, item 121, as amended);
- Consumer Act – act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz. U. of 2014, item 827, as amended);
- The Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (unified text Dz. U. of 2013, item 1422);
- Code of good practices – a set of rules of conduct, particularly ethical and professional standards, referred to in article 2 item 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of August 23, 2007 (unified text Dz. U. of 2016, item 3, as amended);
- Terms & Conditions– these terms and conditions of the Online Store.
SECTION II – GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- Placing Orders for Goods offered in the Online Store and their processing is based on these Terms & Conditions and the generally applicable laws. These Terms and Conditions are the rules referred to in Article 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The number of Goods offered for sale or subject to sell-out is limited. Processing of Orders for such Goods takes place in the order in which they were placed by the Customer, until stocks last.
- The information provided in the Online Store (in particular regarding the Price of Goods) does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code; they merely constitute an invitation to submit offers specified in Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- All prices listed on the Online Store website are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN), British pounds (GBP) or euro (EUR) – depending on the display selected by the User – and are gross prices (including VAT).
- Due to the performance of the Goods and materials that were used to make them, the Seller recommends that the User becomes acquainted with the detailed description of the Goods and the maintenance instructions indicated on the Goods Page before submitting the Order.
- It is forbidden to use the Online Store or the www.studiob3.pl website by the Customer or Users to send unsolicited commercial information, so-called spam within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as to use the Online Store website in a manner contrary to the law, good manners, infringing personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Seller.
- In order to use the online store, the User should have a computer or other terminal device with access to the Internet and e-mail. Using the Online Store is possible for Users with the following equipment:
- a) a PC or other device with Internet access;
- b) internet access;
- c) an Internet browser, e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or other;
- d) active e-mail account.
- Direct contact with the Seller is possible by e-mail or by phone. All contact details of the Seller are given in these Terms & Conditions and on the Online Store website in the Contact tab.
- The Seller informs that he does not apply any Code of Good Practices.
SECTION III – SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY:
- Services provided electronically on the basis of these Terms and Conditions consist in enabling Users to make purchases in the Online Store, in particular using the Customer’s Account, as well as on providing the newsletter service.
- The use of the Customer’s Account service requires the User to register and provide personal details (name and surname, address, telephone number, alternate delivery address, email address which is also a Login) and to set up a Password. A message confirming correct registration will be sent to the User’s e-mail address provided in the registration form. Upon confirmation of the Customer’s Account registration, an agreement is concluded between the User and the Seller, regarding maintaining the Customer’s Account under the conditions specified in the Terms & Conditions.
- Registration of the Customer’s Account is free and voluntary. The login and password are confidential. The Customer using the Login and Password is asked to keep this information confidential. The password is not known to the Seller.
- Each User can have only one Customer’s Account in the Online Store. The Customer’s Account is not transferable, the User is not allowed to use the Customer’s Accounts of other Users, or make their own Customer’s Account available to other persons, including the Login and Password.
- The use of the newsletter service is possible for every User who agrees to subscribe to the newsletter while placing an Order or registering a Customer’s Account. Upon confirmation of subscribing to the newsletter, an agreement is concluded for the provision of electronic services between the User and the Seller under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services by the Seller in the scope of the Customer’s Account and the newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period. The User may terminate this contract at any time, free of charge. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by either party, as well as its dissolution by mutual consent is tantamount to deleting the Customer’s Account; however, this has no effect on the processing of the already concluded Sales Agreements, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of services by electronic means with a 14-day notice period if:
- a) the purpose of registration or the manner of using the services is inconsistent with the principles and purpose of the Online Store,
- b) the User’s activity is contrary to the applicable moral norms, calls for violence or committing a crime, and also if it violates the rights of third parties,
- c) the Seller has received an official notification about the unlawful nature of the Customer’s details or related activities,
- d) the Seller has obtained reliable information regarding the unlawful nature of the data or activity associated with them and has previously notified the Customer of the intention to prevent access to the Customer’s Account,
- e) the Customer or the User sends unsolicited commercial information,
- f) the Customer or the User violates the provisions of the Terms & Conditions in a gross or persistent manner,
- g) the address data provided by the Customer raises objectively justified doubts as to their correctness or truthfulness, and these doubts have not been resolved by telephone contact or via e-mail.
- The Seller makes every effort to ensure the correct and uninterrupted operation of the Online Store. In the event that the services, or other services offered by the Seller, indicated in these Terms & Conditions, e.g. are inconsistent with it, or do not work properly, the User has the right to file a complaint. Users are asked to submit a complaint in electronic form to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to write to the Seller’s address. To streamline the complaint handling process, Users are asked to indicate in the complaint their personal data and/or Login, which they use in accessing the Customer’s Account on the Online Store website and to describe the objections raised.
- In accordance with applicable regulations, complaints related to services provided electronically by the Seller are addressed within 30 days of submitting the relevant complaint. The User will be informed about the method of its consideration by the Seller.
SECTION IV – PLACING AN ORDER AND CONCLUDING A SALES AGREEMENT:
- To place an Order in the Online Store, the User may or may not register and create a Customer’s Account. In the case of creating the Customer’s Account, the Customer does not have to provide their personal data in subsequent Orders.
- Placing Orders in the Online Store is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; however, the Seller processes Orders only on Working Days.
- To place an Order in the Online Store, the Customer is asked to do the following:
- a) select the Goods to be purchased, the quantity of the Goods, or other parameters specific to the given Product, if such are available to choose from the Goods page, in “Add to cart”,
- b) then, after selecting all ordered Goods, click on the Basket logo in the upper right corner of the Online Store and click “Proceed to the next stage of the order”,
- c) then the User should: either enter the Login and Password and log in to the Customer’s Account, or create the Customer’s Account by providing the required personal data, possibly VAT invoice details or one-time personal data and order data (so-called order without e), confirm having read the Terms and Conditions, confirm their age, possibly subscribe to the newsletter, and then click “Next” ,
- d) select the payment method and enter any comments or remarks addressed to the Seller in the field indicated for this purpose, and in order to complete the Order (after verification of data and information entered by the Customer to place the Order and modify it as needed if there was some mistake), click the button “Order and pay”.
- After submitting the Order by the Customer, he receives a reply to the e-mail confirming the submission of the Order, with an Order number. The sales agreement is concluded at the moment of sending the Order to the Customer with the assigned order number. The sales agreement is concluded in Polish.
- Until clicking the “Order and pay” button, the User may change the previously selected Goods, their quantity or stop the ordering process and cancel the Order at any time. The Customer is bound by the Terms and Conditions from the moment of placing the Order. The Seller does not specify the minimum value of an Order in the Online Store.
- The contents of the Sale Agreements are stored by the Online Store’s IT system for as long as the Customer has an Account in the Online Store, and the content of these Agreements is made available only to the parties to the Sale Agreement. After logging into the Customer’s Account, each Customer has access to all his Sales Agreements concluded through the Online Store website for the period of their storage in the IT system defined in the first sentence. In the absence of the Customer’s Account, the content of Sale Agreements concluded using the Online Store shall be stored by the Store’s IT system until the end of the Seller’s liability period under the warranty.
SECTION V – FORMS OF PAYMENT, COSTS OF DELIVERY:
- The payment methods available in the Online Store include:
- a) prepayment to the Seller’s account by a traditional bank transfer. Receivables for ordered Goods together with delivery costs should be paid in PLN to the account number: Alior Bank 70 2490 0005 0000 4500 8252 4002, and in EUR for the account number: Alior Bank 2490 0005 0000 4600 9711 2915.The Customer is asked to enter in the transfer title the Order number from the Online Store, received in the e-mail confirming the Order and to provide their name and surname/company name. Making a payment in an incorrect amount may significantly extend the deadline for completing the Order,
- b) prepayment via Paypal, also using a credit card – if the User selects the Price display in GBP – payment in this currency is possible only via Paypal.
- Electronic payments are processed in such a way that the Customer making the payment for the Order is redirected to a transactional service. After logging in, the Customer receives a ready-to-accept transfer form with the appropriate amount, transfer title and the Seller’s details. After accepting the transfer, the Customer is redirected back to the Online Store. Payments via the online payment system are provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à.l. & Cie, S.C.A with its registered office at L-1150 in Luxembourg. The customer data provided when paying with the electronic payment system is transferred to PayU SA. or PayPal (Europe) S.à.l. & Cie, S.C.A ,.The Customer’s personal data are transferred via PayPal to PayPal (Europe) S.à.l. & Cie, S.C.A, which is their personal data administrator.
- Payments are serviced by PayU S.A., ul. Grunwaldzka 186, 60-166 Poznań, NIP: 779-23-08-495
- The Seller expects payment for the Order within 5 Working Days from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. If the Customer fails to fulfill the obligation to pay for the Order within the deadline referred to in the previous sentence, the Seller shall set an additional deadline for the Customer to make the payment and inform the Customer about it via e-mail. The information about the additional payment deadline also includes information that the Seller shall withdraw from the Sales Agreement after the expiry of this period. In the event of the ineffective expiration of the second payment deadline, the Seller will send the Customer an e-mail with a declaration of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Article 491 of the Civil Code.
- The time of commencement of the Order processing coincides with the moment of the payment being credited to the Seller’s bank account given in the Order confirmation (in the case of payment by traditional transfer), or when the information on making the payment is received from the electronic payment system.
- The Seller performs deliveries to the place indicated by the Customer via the courier company. Detailed delivery costs are indicated in the Online Store in the DELIVERY AND RETURN tab.
- The total cost of delivery of the Goods (i.e. The price of the Goods together with the costs of the selected delivery method of the Order) are visible to the Customer when placing the Order, in the email confirming the Order, and in the “My Account/Orders”tab after logging into the Customer’s Account. The Consumer shall be charged additional costs only after collecting the Consumer’s express consent.
SECTION VI – ORDER PROCESSING:
- The Price from the moment of placing the Order is binding for a given Order.
- Available Goods are usually sent within 1 -3 working day, counted after the due payment for the Order has been credited to the Seller’s account, or after obtaining information on payment from the electronic payment system. The goods are sent to the Consumer within 30 days at the latest, unless the parties agree on a different date in the Sales Agreement.
- If the Order includes Goods that are unavailable for shipment, the Seller shall immediately inform the Customer by e-mail or telephone. The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to resign from the entire Order, or to resign from a Product that is missing, to agree to extend the time of the Order processing, or to process the Order in parts, or to agree to replace the missing Goods with ones of similar properties and Price.
- The Seller delivers the ordered Goods within the territory of the Republic of Poland, to European Union countries and to the United States. Canada, Australia. In the case of the Order delivery address to countries not covered by dispatch, the Customer is requested to contact the Seller immediately in order to determine individual terms of the Sales Agreement. Detailed information on delivery costs and shipment deadlines can be found in the DELIVERY AND RETURN tab.
- The Customer undertakes to collect the ordered Goods and/or pay the price indicated by the Seller for the Order.
- If the Customer is not a Consumer, the Seller reserves the ownership of the Goods until the Price has been paid, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
- When the Goods are delivered by a courier company, the Customer is asked to check in the presence of the courier whether both the shipment and the Goods contained therein do not have damage resulting from transport, or are intact and in accordance with the Order. Checking the parcel is a free service that guarantees the highest quality of services. In the event of damage to the shipment, incompleteness or incompatibility of the shipment with the Order, the Customer is asked to write down the damage report in the presence of the courier and immediately report this fact to the Seller.
- A VAT invoice is issued for each item sold. The sales document constitutes a written confirmation of the content of the placed Order and the concluded Sales Agreement. Please note the product prices listed on our website are the same for the EU and for countries outside of the EU. These prices, however, include a different VAT rate (value added tax): 23% for EU and 0% for the USA, Canada and Australia. As delivery costs to these countries are much higher than to the EU, this difference in VAT covers most of the real shipping costs.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods without defects, excluding any defects indicated in the sales offer on the respective Goods Pages in the Online Store.
- The Customer is kept informed about the change of the Order status by e-mail.
SECTION VII – CONSUMER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT:
- In line with Article 27 of the Consumer Act, the Seller informs the Consumer about his right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the date when the Consumer had acquired possession of things, or when a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the carrier, came in possession of the Goods.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, the Seller should be informed of the decision to withdraw from the Sales Agreement by way of a clear statement (for example in the form of a letter sent by mail or e-mail). If the Consumer uses the form of sending a statement on the withdrawal from the Sales Agreement by e-mail, the Seller will promptly send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
- The consumer may also use the withdrawal form template, which constitutes Annex No. 1 to these Terms & Conditions, although it is not mandatory.
- To keep the deadline to withdraw from the Sale Agreement, it is sufficient to send information regarding the exercise of the Consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
- Effects of withdrawal from the contract: in the event of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the Goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller), in any case not later than 14 days from the date, on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement. The Seller reimburses the payment using the same payment method that the Consumer had used for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees otherwise; in any case, the Consumer shall not incur any fees in connection with such reimbursement. The Seller may withhold the return of payment until receiving the Goods or until the proof of their return has been provided, depending on which occurs first.
- The consumer is asked to send back the returned Goods, or transfer them to the following Seller’s address: studio b3 Paulina Blachura , at ul. Beskidzka 30b, 30-611 Kraków, POLAND, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day, on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Sale Agreement. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the Goods back within 14 days. The Consumer shall have to bear the direct cost of returning the Goods. The Consumer is asked to provide adequate security while sending the returned Goods.
- The Consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the Goods resulting from their use in a different way than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. This means that if the Consumer returns a Defective Product that was used for any other purpose than is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods, the Seller is entitled to refund the Price to the Consumer, reduced by the loss of value of the Goods due to misuse.
- In line with the provisions of Article 38 of the Consumer Act, the Consumer has no right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement in relation to contracts:
- a) on the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service fully with the express consent of the Consumer who was informed prior to the provision that after fulfilling the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Sale Agreement;
- b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the Sale Agreement;
- c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s custom specification or intended to satisfy their individual needs;
- d) in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- e) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- f) in which the object of the service involves items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
- g) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Sale Agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on the fluctuations on the market, over which the Seller has no control;
- h) in which the Consumer clearly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the Consumer has demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the Consumer is entitled to the right to withdraw from the Sale Agreement with regard to additional services or items;
- i) in which the object of the service involves audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- j) on delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- k) concluded through a public auction;
- l) for the provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the date of the service agreement is marked in the Sales Agreement;
- m) on delivering digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the service performance began with the Consumer’s express consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the Sale Agreement and after the Seller has informed him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
- In the case of Order delivery to the Consumer’s address in the EU, the Seller informs the Consumer about the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason; in the case of Order delivery to the address outside the EU – the Seller informs the Consumer about the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 30 days without giving any reason. Other provisions of this section are also applicable appropriately.
SECTION VIII – COMPLAINTS:
- The Seller is liable for defects in the Goods, in accordance with the principles of liability specified in the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular Article 556 and 556(1) – 556(6) of the Civil Code. If the Buyer of the Goods is not a Consumer, the Seller’s liability under the warranty is excluded on the basis of art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code.
- In the case of defects in the Goods, the Customer may file a complaint to the Seller by sending it via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com or by mail to the following address: studio b3 Paulina Blachura , at ul. Beskidzka 30b, 30-611 Krakow, POLAND.
- In order to improve the processing of the complaint, while sending the Goods subject to complaint to the Seller, the Customer is asked for the following details: name and surname, exact residence address, order number, e-mail address and exact description of the defect and the claim in question. When submitting a complaint, the Customer is also asked to attach a copy of the sales receipt (e.g. a receipt or a VAT invoice).
- In accordance with applicable regulations, complaints are addressed within 14 days of submitting the relevant complaint. The Customer will be informed about the method of its processing by the Seller.
- The Seller informs that he agrees to settle consumer disputes in accordance with the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes (Dz. U. of 2016, item 1823). If the complaint is not recognized by the Seller, the Consumer may use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and request intervention at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Krakow, ul. Ujastek 1, 31-752 Kraków, www.krakow.wiih.gov.pl Detailed procedures for using the Trade Inspection are available on the website of the office and at www.uokik.gov.pl in the “Settlement of consumer disputes” and “Important addresses” tabs. Out-of-court claims following the complaint procedure are free of charge. In the case of the Customer being a Consumer who wants to use the out-of-court method of redress, there is also the possibility of submitting a complaint via the EU ODR Internet platform, available at http://ec .europa.eu/consumers/odr/
SECTION IX – PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- By placing Orders in the Online Store and/or by registering the Customer’s Account and/or by subscribing to the newsletter and/or by contacting the Seller via e-mail or phone, the User transfers personal data to the Seller. In the case of placing an Order without registering a Customer Account and/or e-mail or telephone contact, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the Sale Agreement and/or taking actions aimed at concluding the Sale Agreement. In the case of registering the Customer’s Account and/or subscribing to a newsletter, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the User’s consent.
- The Seller utilizes the User’s personal data only for the purpose, in which they were provided by the User: for the purpose of contacting the User (for the period of contact with the User), and/or the performance of the Sale Agreement (until the Seller’s liability expires under the warranty) and/or registration of the Customer’s Account (until the Customer’s Account is deleted) and/or e-mailing advertising, commercial and marketing information (newsletter) (until they cancel the newsletter).
- The personal data administrator is the Seller. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for the purpose of contacting the User and/or performing the Agreement for the sale and/or sending the newsletter and/or registration of the Customer’s Account. Personal data provided to the Seller shall not be transferred to third parties for any purpose other than specified in the terms and conditions, without the User’s prior consent.
- The Seller also informs that the User has the right to transfer data, to access the personal data and the possibility of correcting them, to raise objections regarding data processing, and that the User may revoke the consent to the processing of data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to withdrawal.
- The user has the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the Chief Data Inspector (later on, it will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- The Seller hereby informs that he never asks for an e-mail address in the e-mail content or other personal data of the User, and does not give, sell or lend the acquired personal data of Users to third parties, unless with the explicit consent or at the request of the User, or at the request of state authorities entitled under the law in connection with pending proceedings.
- The Seller processes personal data provided by the User of the Online Store in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorization granted by the User and legal requirements, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation), particularly securing personal data of Users/Customers against becoming available to unauthorized persons, loss or damage.
SECTION X – OTHER PROVISIONS:
- In matters not regulated by these Terms & Conditions, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, and with regard to Consumers also the Consumer Act.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that none of the provisions in these Terms & Conditions limits the rights of the Consumer under the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions with the above regulations, priority is given to these regulations.
- The Seller is authorized to make changes to these Terms & Conditions for important reasons (e.g. changes in the law, changing the rules of functioning of the Online Store).In the event of any changes to these Terms & Conditions, the User shall be notified at least 14 days in advance before the change comes into effect (the relevant information on changes to the Terms & Conditions will be posted on the Online Store website and Users with the created Account will receive information about changes to the Terms & Conditions via email). In the absence of acceptance of the amended Terms & Conditions, the User has the right to resign from using the Online Store and terminate the Agreement for the provision of services. This does not exclude or restrict the User’s right to opt out of using the Online Store at any time.
- The content of these Terms & Conditions may be recorded by printing, saving on a data carrier or downloading at any time from the Online Store website.
- The provisions of the Terms & Conditions should be interpreted in a way that ensures their compliance with applicable law.
Kraków, dated 27 April 2018